mardi 9 décembre 2014

IMPORTANT - Little update :)

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick post to tell you that all of the pictures I used on my blog disappeared so I need to fix it, that's why so many of my posts aren't visible anymore. I am very sorry but that means that they won't be a post tomorrow as this is probably gonna take most of my day to fix.

Now you know, I am very pissed about this but I think it's my fault everything disappeared so I can't really get mad, can I ? :)


Coucou tout le monde :)

Juste un petit poste pour vous prévenir que toutes les photos que j'ai utilisées sur mon blog ont disparues et il faut que j'arrange tout ça, c'est pour ça que beaucoup de mes articles ne sont plus visibles. Je suis désolée mais ça veut dire qu'il n'y aura pas d'article demain puisque ça va surement me prendre une bonne partie de la journée pour tout remettre en ordre.

Maintenant vous savez, ça me saoule mais je pense que c'est de ma faute si tout est parti donc j'ai pas vraiment le droit de me fâcher, si ? :)


LOVE, HASSNA ♥

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi,
    I understand, it must be pretty annoying to loose all of your photos. On a bright note, I love the fact that your blog is both in french and in english ^^ . My dad's british and I live in France but my blog only is in English, I would be so flattered if you check it out! It was jut a quick hello to say that I really have been liking your blog, hope you'll see my comment :)

    http://maddysmoon.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for the comment and I am very happy to know that you enjoy it. No need to be flattered, I love to check out other blogs as it gives me so much more inspiration and experience :) I always answer when people comment, I love interracting with you guys !!

      -Kisses, Hass. ♥

      Supprimer