vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette ♥

Hiiiiii :)
If you've read my birthday post, you saw a sneak peek of my bday gifts and my wonderful father (with A LOT of help from my older sister haha) got me this baby I've been wanting since it came out a few months ago.

Heeeey :)
Si vous avez lu l'article que j'ai fait à l'occasion de mon anniversaire, vous avez eu un aperçu de ce que j'avais reçu comme cadeaux. Mon extraordinaire papa ( avec BEAUCOUP d'aide de ma grande sœur haha) m'a offert ce bébé que je voulais depuis sa sortie il y a quelques mois.

Let me tell you that I've never own anything high end, so when I saw the palette I was so happy I screamed ! I do love make up but buying expensive palettes is not the thing I want all of my job money to desapear in.

Pour info, je n'ai jamais possédé de maquillage haut de gamme auparavant alors lorsque j'ai vu la palette je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de crier ! J'adore le maquillage, certes, mais dépenser tout mon argent dans des palettes chères n'est pas une chose que j'ai très envie de faire.

I'm pretty sure every beauty addict knows this palette but we'll pretend it's all new and exciting for everyone ;).

Je suis persuadée que chaque accro au make up connait cette palette mais on va faire comme si c'est nouveau et excitant pour tout le monde ;).





It came with 4 samples of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and an eyeshadow brush.

La palette est venue avec 4 échantillons d' Eyeshadow Primer Potion et un pinceau à ombre à paupière.


As you can see, this palette has 12 shades in  rosy-gold tones that I absolutely love but there's still 4 darker shades to make a night time make up look.

Comme vous pouvez le voir, cette palette possède 12 nuances rse-doréque j'adore mais il y a tout de même 4 nuances plus foncées pour faire une maquillage pour le soir.


I haven't tried any of these shadows yet but I have swatched it on my hand,  they're pretty pigmented and as everyone already said DUST (second starting from the left) has crazy fall outs. Kiss kiss ♥

Je n'ai pas encore testé les ombres mais je les ai testées sur le dos de ma main et elles sont super pigmentés par conte, comme tout le monde l'avait bien dit auparavant, DUST ( la deuxième en partant de la gauche) est super poudreux donc bonjour les retombées de gros malade.

Bisou Bisou ♥

8 commentaires:

  1. I love this palette! I got it for my birthday in April. :)
    It's my only high end makeup palette too, and the colors are gorgeous!
    Enjoy it! It's a great one! :)

    Jay xx

    jayxoxox18.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I still can't wait to get my hands on this palette
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You should, it will change your life hahaha

      -Hass. <3

      Supprimer
  3. This is such a beautiful Eyeshadow Palette! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm thinking about buying this palette for new years but I don't know how the colors look on darker skin tones. After trying all the shades do you think it's worth the investment? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If you're looking for an everyday use I wouldn't recommend it as the shade are very rosy even the darker ones have a little bit of pink so it can look a little bit too much on dark skin tones but if it's for the winter season and parties and stuff, I really recommend it. Personnally I like it but my sister is not a fan as it's very pink so if you like that kind of shades, buy it, it feels nice to buy a high end make up palette every once in a while ;)

      KISSES
      -Hass ♥

      Supprimer